Whether you have credit card debt or your mortgage is simply taking over a massive chunk of your monthly expenses, it’s always helpful to read about ways to save money. Here, Richard Browning shares 50 tips for saving money. Here, we share five of them:
1. Clear your credit card debt: Financial planners will always say to clear your most expensive debts first, and for most people that is their credit cards. Try to clear your balance every month. If you can’t, consider a low-cost loan.
2. Switch your gas and electricity supplier and find the one that best suits your needs.
3. Install a water meter: This could actually help you decrease your water bills by 50%.
4. Cut your home phone bill:Look for a program that packages your phone, television and broadband together and that will offer a low-cost alternative to using your existing BT line.
5. Make a shopping list: And stick to it. This will really cut down on unnecessary expenditures for items that you either don’t need or will simply throw away at the end of the week.
Learn more here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/bills/article-1591904/50-ways-save-money-.html.